Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Thank You

I just wanted to post a quick "Thank You" to everyone who has posted a comment over the last couple of months. I would love to have been able to reply to them all but things has been a little too crazy for that. I do read all the comments and greatly appreciate all your expressions of support. Thank You!

I also want to thank everyone who has helped by donating money, watching the girls, bringing food or anything else. You will never really know how much help you have given us. I do not know how we would have ever gotten this far without the help of friends, family and total strangers. We still have a long way to go but I know that with continued help and support we will get through this. Thank You!

I would also like to thank all the great organizations that have helped us manage this crisis. Thanks to the Ronald McDonald House. Thanks to the Nick and Kelly Fund. Thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. You have all been great and I cannot wait for things to return to “normal” so I can return the favor. Please contribute to these, and any other, organization. They are all doing great work.

The most important thanks is for all the doctors and nurses at both the Phoenix Children’s Hospital and the UCLA Medical center. You are all amazing people and you saved Emily’s life. Thank you is not enough.

The foundation of the entire effort has been our insurance company - Blue Cross Blue Shield. Without them and our case manager none of this would have happened. Thank You!

I will have more news about Emily, and maybe some pictures, soon. Right now she is resting and doing well. Our hopes of her coming home soon have suffered a reality check. It looks like the first week of November will be the earliest possibility for her to be home.

No comments: