Friday, May 06, 2005

I really need to get a life…I think I read too much

This just in – SUN CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING! The need for broader – global legislation is required to stop this new danger to the environment.

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is coming to the big screen! This is great news and not just for Christians but for everyone.

Wow! Students rally in SUPPORT of Social Security reform! I’m speechless. This must be a propaganda campaign by the campus Republicans.

Michael Medved has an excellent article about the evolution of the Hollywood war movie. He points out that the change in Hollywood’s attitude towards the military and war reflects their attitude towards America as a whole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Medved's got my vote...
I'm pretty tired of the anti-old fashioned American films.
Yo go dude.
Kent