Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Emily's Story

Tonight I realized that a lot of the reason people visit this blog anymore is for information about Emily. This blog has become the focal point of Emily's story. Recently I have begun to post on some topics of interest to me and I might do some more of that in the future, but this type of activity makes it harder for people to find out what they really want to know about and that is Emily.

To make things easier I have tagged all of the posts about Emily and they can all be viewed as a group. http://drunkensamurai.blogspot.com/search/label/Emily%20Brightwell. As I post anything new about Emily or that relates to her I will add the tag. If you have linked to this blog for Emily's story please update your link to her collection of posts, that way you don't have to wade through my incoherent ramblings on politics or some other stupid subject.

This was a tough task for me. It has been a long time since I have looked at all of the stuff about Emily and it really hurts...but it also make me very proud that I am her father. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of her and miss her.

No comments: