Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Today’s Lunacy

I just knew that the tsunami tragedy would, somehow, be tied to larger environmental issues but I refused to write about it because it seemed like such a no-brainer that this has nothing to do with pollution, or global warming. I felt confident that I was just being cynical. Junkscience.com has found evidence of just such an attempt to connect this disaster to larger environmental issues by several groups. Just incredible!

This is a nice piece on the minimum wage from Where’s Your Brain. I personally believe there should be no minimum wage at the federal level and maybe none at all.

Next we have an excellent article on how environmental groups contribute the deaths of millions of people every year by opposing economic development projects in the world’s poorest countries.

No comments: