Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Rejection

Emily is still in the hospital but is doing well. She has been undergoing treatment for a mild rejection episode. It does not seem to be anything major but the medication is mostly I.V. so she has to stay in the hospital. The blood tests have been improving over the last 24 hours and if things keep going in this direction than she might be able to come home tomorrow.

Nothing to worry about really, but it is frustrating for everyone. Emily is really tired of being in the hospital, as you can imagine. She realizes that this is part of life now but she would really like to get in a few months between visits!

More later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Emily! I will try to get to see you soon. I have a cold right now and will wait until I am feeling better. I hope you have a speedy recovery, just a small bump in the road and you will get back to home life soon.
Love, Mrs. Crowley